The letters ?DLL? often spell horror for PC users. They only appear when something has gone wrong usually in an error window telling you that you can?t play a game or use a program you need. The problem with these errors which usually revolve around a missing DLL file is that they aren?t easily fixed. Thankfully DLL-Files Fixer can solve many of these problems automatically. Plus there?s a free trial version!
Fix those Files for Good
DDL files or Dynamic Link Libraries are basically files that point to other files. When a program needs a resource it checks a DLL then finds what it needs. A missing or corrupted DLL caused by installation hiccups for example can therefore stop a program entirely. DLL-Files Fixer is a clever bit of software designed to check all these files and repair them. This program uses an internet connection to find the missing files to match a massive catalogue of potential DLL files. You can search for the files you need easily.
Quick and Easy but Limited
DLL-Files Fixer is a really good tool for fixing these problems thanks to the huge DLL list they have and the ability to request more missing DLLs. The software is easy to use too. The only downside here is that these problems are pretty rare so it may not be worth going beyond the trial version.
Very easy to use.
Fix more or less any DLL issue.
Request DLLs if they don?t already have them.
There will always be some files that can?t be fixed.
Resolve your .dll-file errors, eliminating related software and system malfunction, as well as keeping your PC in top shape!
DLL-files Fixer allows access to an extensive .dll file library for you to download and install using a simple search-and-click installation procedure.
New files are uploaded weekly in time with current developments and needs of the community. We take extreme care only to allow files that have a trusted source and correct MD5 hash identifier.
Problems with .dll files are often closely related to errors in your PC registry, so we included a registry cleaner for you as well!
A seamlessly integrated 2-in-1 solution to get your programs running as they should, and your PC in optimal working order in no time. In short: Your go-to PC House Doctor!
Simple interface that is guaranteed easy to use. There are five main functions contained:
1. Search for and install the specific dll files that are missing/corrupted or generally causing havoc with your computer or other software.
2. Scan and repair oddities, errors and unnecessary registry entries.
3. Defragment the registry to save memory space and boot time.
4. Backup your registry for easy restoration at any time.
5. Settings allow you to choose what should be included/disregarded in scans and you can set up a maintenance schedule whereby the Fixer will take care of the maintenance without your having to remember to initiate on a regular basis.
The Trial Version is here offered for free. It will allow you to solve a few of your most immediate issues. The Premium Version is available for purchase at dll-files.com and comes in different licensing forms. It will give you unlimited access and functionality.
What's the end result?
• Resolved .dll-related errors and ensure your software runs smoothly.
• Eliminated .dll-related system pop-up error messages.
• Optimized PC performance and faster system with a clean and error-free registry.
• Prevented applications and PC from crashing.
• Counteract deterioration over time with available licenses from 12 months to 3 years
In short: For anyone who owns a windows PC and uses it on a (semi-)regular basis. DLL errors can appear for anyone, at any time. Over the course of time the PC tends to get slower, the Fixer can reduce this effect and keep your PC running at speed.
i didn't like it. i would start a scan when i didn't ask it to and takes up to much space
Laws concerning the use of this software vary from country to country. We do not encourage or condone the use of this program if it is in violation of these laws.
We use own and third party cookies to improve our services and your experience. This includes to personalise ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. If you continue browsing, you are considered to have accepted such use. You may change your cookie preferences and obtain more information here.